When you come in:
1) Every person must stand in line and order their own food.
2) Every person intending to "dine in" must have their OWN
tray. (Food is packed "to go" if you don't have a tray.)
3) Pay attention so we can ask questions about your order.... and
please, NO CELL PHONES in line!
When it is your turn to order:
1) First, the deep fryer order: french fries, fried veggies, etc.
2) Then, what size Blimpy: double, triple, quad, quint
3) Next, decide what kind of roll: plain, onion, kaiser, etc.
4) Any grilled items: onions, mushrooms, peppers, etc.
5) Just before the burger comes off the grill, you will be asked to pick
what kind of cheese you prefer, if any.
6) After the burger comes off the grill, you will be asked what type of
condiments you would like - please start with "wet" items like
mayo, ketchup or mustard... and only say what you want and NOT what you
After you have finished and you are savoring the last bite of Blimpy
1) Please bus your table and recycle beverage containers.
2) Start planning for your next trip to Blimpys!
This is the deep fryer. When you are
asked what you want from the deep fryer, the only acceptable answer
involves french fries or fried veggies! Do not offend the fry cook by
blurting out how many beef patties you want!